Early Enrollment Membership Incentive Plan 2021-2022
Taking advantage of this program allows someone to join as a member, begin receiving benefits NOW but pay no dues until September 2021.
Enroll between April 12, 2021 and June 30, 2021 – Start paying dues September 1, 2021
Plan Eligibility: All educators and education employees
Benefits Prior to August 31, 2021: Early enrollees receive:
- Professional Development Offerings at very affordable rates.
- $1 Million NEA Educators Employment Liability Insurance coverage.
- Discounts and access to select NEA Member Benefits.
- The opportunity to participate in NEA-New Hampshire activities.
- Association communications featuring education and member-related news.
- Code of Conduct representation.
Additional Benefits Early Enrollees receive on September 1, 2021:
- Two free 30-minute legal consultations per year for personal matters.
- Exclusive access to the “Members Only” section of the NEA-New Hampshire website.
- Opportunity to hold local/state leadership positions.
- Full access to NEA-New Hampshire staff for employment related matters.
- Discounts and access to full NEA Member Benefits.
To Join, Click the Join NEA-NH Now Button, or Complete BOTH the NEA-New Hampshire Membership Enrollment Form and Pledge Commitment Form (found below)
Return by mail to NEA-New Hampshire, 9 South Spring Street, Concord, NH 03301 between April 12
and June 30, 2021 OR return to your local association representative to forward to the appropriate
NEA-New Hampshire UniServ Assistant.
Important 2019-2020 Tax Information for Members Who Itemize
The Revenue Reconciliation Act of 1993 eliminated the individual federal income tax deduction for lobbying expenses paid or incurred as part of membership dues. This affects only those members who itemize deductions and meet the two-percent minimum requirement for additional miscellaneous deductions.
Those members will not be able to deduct that portion of the NEA–NH 2019-20 union dues attributable to lobbying. The non-deductible portion of the dues for 2019-2020 is 7.36% or $34.38 for a full-time professional membership.
Becoming a member is one of the best professional decisions you will make. When your membership has been processed, the association will immediately go to work for you.
Your association membership will add your voice to those of more than 16,000 education employees from across the state and 3.2 million across our country. With a 160-year history, NEA-NH continues to be a strong voice for quality public schools.
Submit changes to your contact information with this fill-in form.
The easy, safe and secure way to control your own dues dollars. Pay your dues directly from your bank account through electronic funds transfer (EFT). To find out how, click here.
Use this link to access the enrollment form for NEA/NEA-NH student membership.