Join us for an important Concussion Symposium
Concussions are far more serious than just a bump on the head. Join WMUR Sports Anchor, Jason King, as he moderates our panel of esteemed experts in a discussion on concussions.
- Michael McCann, Legal Analyst for Sports llustrated and journalist, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at UNH Law and Professor of Law at the UNH Law Sports and Entertainment Law Institute (SELI).
- Matt Chatham, Retired linebacker for the New England Patriots who contributed to three of the Patriots’ Super Bowl victories.
- Dr. Bill Storo, Pediatrician at Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Concord, specializing in concussion injuries and prevention.
- Drew Galbraith, Senior Associate Athletics Director and Executive Director of Dartmouth Peak Performance at Dartmouth College.
- Amy Hollingsworth, ATC, RN, NHLAT, Director, Safe Sports Network at the New Hampshire Musculoskeletal Institute.
This free educational evening is open to parents, coaches, athletes, teachers, school board members, athletic directors, or anyone interested in learning about concussions.
Register today! Light refreshments will be served.
Location: Southern New Hampshire University
2500 N River Road
Webster Hall: Mara Auditorium