As a member, you know that through our collective work, NEA-New Hampshire members help school-aged children in New Hampshire in many different ways. One of the ways in which NEA-NH supports New Hampshire children is through the New Hampshire Foundation for Teaching and Learning (NHFTL). The NHFTL Children’s Fund is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization and provides items or services to children that are essential to success in school, including clothes, medical care, food, transportation or related services not provided by another agency. Without the support of many educators and businesses throughout the state, we would not be able to help our NH public school children who would otherwise fall through the cracks.
As a non-profit organization, The NHFTL must raise funds in order to continue to support children. Once again this year, we are offering one of our most popular fund raisers – our Calendar of Prizes. Here is how the fundraiser works and how you can support school-aged children in New Hampshire.
The Calendar of Prizes is for the month of February and can be purchased for a $5.00 donation to the NHFTL. Each $5 donation buys one entry form from a calendar. The more you donate, the more entry forms you submit and the more chances you have to win. A $25 donation would purchase 5 entry forms. When you purchase a calendar, your name gets entered into a drawing for EACH DAY of the month.
- Each day of February has prizes assigned to it. The prizes for each day are worth at least $75 dollars with Valentine’s Day worth over $200! The total value of the prizes is over $3600.
- We will draw one winner each day from the names submitted on the calendar entry forms.
- Each day the winner’s name will go back into the mix for a chance to win again during the month.
- All winners will be contacted by phone or email.
There are two ways you can purchase your calendars:
- ONLINE. Click on the Buy Now link at the bottom of the page to purchase online. An entry will be created for each $5 you spend.
- VIA US MAIL: Download the pdf version of the Prize Calendar, fill out an entry form, and send it, along with your check made out to NHFTL for $5 per entry to NEANH , 9 South Spring Street, Concord, NH 03301.