“Visit the website and vote”
The 2021 NEA-NH Elections will be conducted using an online platform, with a provision for those who wish to vote by paper mail-in ballot to do so.
When voting opens, simply visit the website and vote. Members will be asked to provide basic information to authenticate their membership and then be taken to their ballot. No one will be emailed a ballot or credentials so there is no need to wait to vote once voting opens March 8.
Candidate statements are now available to view online and will also be included in the March edition of the Educator being mailed to member’s homes. The voting period is open from March 8 through 5:00 p.m. March 22.
Important Information and Voting Procedure:
- Members of record as of 1/15/2021 are eligible to vote, excluding student members.
- Members can vote for the statewide candidates and candidates in their Region.
- On March 8, 2021, members with valid email addresses on file with NEA-NH will receive a notice confirming that the voting site is now open. That email will also contain a link to the NEA-NH website. Concurrently, a notice and link will be posted on the NEA-NH website confirming that the voting site is now open.
- An email ballot or notification from NEA-NH is NOT required to vote.
- To vote, members simply need to click on the Vote Now button found on the NEA-NH website and enter their voter credentials.
- An online help link will be supplied to assist members having trouble gaining access to the ballot. Responses from the help site will be provided in 24 hours or less.
- Additional information regarding voter credentials will be provided in emails and postings on the website in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Voting will open on or before 6:00 a.m. March 8 and close 5:00 p.m. March 22.
- Members wishing to vote by paper ballot can request a ballot from NEA-NH. To be counted, ballots must be postmarked no later than 5:00 pm March 22. Paper ballot requests must be sent to:
Rick Trombly, NEA–NH,9 South Spring Street, Concord, NH 03301, or at firstname.lastname@example.org