Brought to you by NEA-NH and NEA Member Benefits
Have you ever asked youself these questions?
- How do I start saving for a new car or a house?
- Do I qualify for student loan forgiveness?
- Where and how should I start my retirement savings?
- Why is good credit so important?
- What are the financial benefits of membership in NEA-NH?
NEA-NH and NEA Member Benefits wants you to be informed and to take control of your financial future! Join us ONLINE via Zoom to increase your financial awareness and to ask your questions. This seminar is presented by our partners from NEA Member Benefits, including Mike Reilly, Anne Murray, and Jeff Parsons. We will provide you with direction to start off on the right financial foot, with help from your union.
All NEA-NH members are invited to attend for free, but this seminar is geared toward those beginning their careers or just starting to plan their financial futures.
CHOOSE A DATE:
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 from 4:00-5:30 p.m. Register here.
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 from 4:00-5:30 p.m. Register here.
Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 4:00-5:30 p.m. Register here.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Register here.