NEA-NH locals associations in the Western Region did very well at the polls last night, most notably in Newport where educators there saw their efforts succeed as their three year contract passed after years of working under an expired agreement.
- Grantham Education Association – 3 year CBA
- Fall Mountain Educational Support Staff – 3 year CBA
- Hanover Education Association – 3 year CBA
- Hanover Support Staff – 3 year CBA
- Lebanon Education Association – 3 year CBA
- Lempster Education Association – 3 year CBA
- Mascoma Support Staff – 3 year CBA
- Newport Teachers Association – New 3 year CBA will all staff being brought to their correct step by the end of the second year
- Newport Support Staff – New 1 year CBA
- Sunapee TA – 3 year CBA
The Franklin City Council has tabled voting on the Franklin Education Association CBA twice now. It is hoped that it will be passed at the next meeting in April.
In Kearsarge, they are still waiting for results from Springfield, however, based on the numbers currently in, it appears that the Kearsarge Regional Education Association CBA has passed.