We all hope for a well-deserved retirement with financial security. NEA-NH and NEA Member Benefits are pleased to present seminars to help you plan and prepare. A well-planned retirement can result in fiscal security, but there are many factors to consider. Come and learn how to take full advantage of the resources available to you.
Registration for this seminar is $10 per person for NEA-NH members; each can bring one guest for an additional $10. We will review many pieces of the retirement puzzle, including:
– The NH Retirement System
– Healthcare and Medicare
– Financial Planning
– NEA Member Benefits for Retirees.
Our current retirement seminar planning schedule includes:
- Concord 3/13/19 – http://www.cvent.com/d/f6qlm4/1Q
- Manchester 3/27/19 – http://www.cvent.com/d/56ql9r/1Q
- Lebanon 4/4/19 – http://www.cvent.com/d/w6qll6/1Q
- Dover 4/10/19 – http://www.cvent.com/d/n6qllj/1Q
- Wolfeboro 4/18/19 – http://www.cvent.com/d/d6qll9/1Q
- Keene 5/2/19 – http://www.cvent.com/d/v6qll1/1Q
- NEW ADDITION: Sunapee 6/11/19 – http://www.cvent.com/d/w6q5b7/1Q
Click on the links for more information and to register.