Learning Forward New Hampshire (LFNH), in conjunction with CEEDAR ( Collaboration for Effective Educator Development, Accountability, and Reform), is holding a professional learning conference targeting four important evidence-based practices (EBPs) and frameworks. The NH/CEEDAR partnership is working to ensure all students have equitable access to educators prepared to meet their individual needs. Learning Forward builds the capacity of educators to establish, lead and sustain highly effective professional learning
This year’s annual conference, “The 6 Core Principles of Improvement” takes place FRIDAY, NOV. 17TH, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at NHTI, Concord’s Community College, Grappone Hall, College Drive in Concord.
Conference Breakout Session Topics Include:
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) with Dr. Noel Albert
- Culturally Responsive Teaching with Dr. Erica McCray
- Evidenced-based Practices for the Classroom & Behavior Management: Tier 2 & 3 Strategies with Dr. Nick Gage
- Evidence-based Practices for Mathematics with Dr. Amanda VanDerHeyden
- Presenters from Collaboration for Effective Educator Development, Accountability, and Reform (CEEDAR) Center
[btn text=”Click for More Info and to Register” tcolor=#FFF thovercolor=#FFF link=”https://www.smore.com/vat6s-professional-learning-conference” target=”_self”]
Be sure to register before Friday, November 3 to get the reduced rate of $99! After November 3, the registration will be $109.