FREE “Reading Across the Curriculum” Course
As part of this year’s Member Appreciation celebration, Professional Learning Board (PLB) is pleased to offer their Reading Across the Curriculum self-study course for FREE to all NEA members during the month of May. PLB, an NEA Academy partner, designed this interactive course (normally valued at $39) for educators and paraeducators at all grade levels to improve student achievement in all content areas.
- Bonus online classroom tools
- Research-based and classroom-proven reading instruction techniques
- User-friendly interface with discussion board facilitation
- Methods to motivate and improve reading comprehension (including student learning ranges, the Cloze system, and more…)
- A large number of tools, exercises and additional resources to reinforce student skills
- Continuing education graduate credit* available
For more information about PLB’s Reading Across the Curriculum course offered through the NEA Academy, please visit:
Full-Tuition Scholarships for NEA Members from Walden University
The NEA Academy is excited to offer scholarship and online learning opportunities through our NCATE-accredited partner, Walden University.
You could be awarded a full-tuition scholarship* or a 10% tuition reduction‡ if you are interested in enrolling as a new student in one of these Walden University degree programs:
- M.S. in Education
- M.S. in Early Childhood Studies
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology
Don’t Miss Out – Apply by July 15th!
These scholarships are reserved specifically for NEA members. This is a great opportunity to broaden your education expertise without the financial burden.
For information about the Walden University full-tuition scholarships and tuition discount programs available through the NEA Academy, please contact an NEA advisor at 1-800-893-0396 or visit: www.neaacademy.org/walden